Friday, February 27, 2009

I love stormy weather!

I woke up this morning to a huge clap of thunder, which of course made Oakley bark and then growl for about 30 minutes. Inevitably, I couldn't fall back asleep so I just got up and looked out the window. The cat came running to the door thinking I was letting his muddy self in here...no way! Don't worry, Deda...he's safe and dry under the carport! :)

I kinda like days like this. I've always enjoyed the rain in little spurts. I'd rather it not rain for more than 1 or 2 days at a time or I get depressed, but a good day of thunderstorms is nice sometimes. I was afraid this rain would make it cold outside again, but it's still in the upper 60's...which is much better than I thought it would be!

Sorry I haven't uploaded an 11week picture yet. I've taken it, just not uploaded it yet. Yesterday was a BUSY day. I had so many errands to run and about 15 loads of laundry. I literally did laundry ALL.DAY.LONG. I don't think I finished until about 9pm when I pulled our clean sheets out of the dryer and put them back on the bed! I love sleeping in clean sheets!

I'm not sure why I'm posting all of my randomness, so if you want to just 'x' out at the top right corner (or top left corner on a Mac, Leah!) feel free. My feelings will not be hurt.

This time last year, I was planning Audra's baby shower. It was my first event to EVER host, really. Hilary really jumped in and saved the day, too. She rolled all of my pigs in a blanket and helped cut cookies. I know I'm reminiscing, but I'm bored.

This is definitely the most random and boring post I've ever made, so I'm going to quit. Hope you all have a wonderful Friday and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment