Monday, February 23, 2009

Doctor's Appt!

It went SO well. I'm going to try and record a video later of the baby's heartbeat. It was fantastic hearing that noise! It was loud and strong and I couldn't have been any happier!! It's an amazing feeling! Our wonderful doctor was kind enough to rush us in for a quick ultrasound so we could see our kid actually looking like a baby instead of a sea creature. I know it's hard to tell in the pictures, but I'll try to explain what you're looking at. Just to update you, the baby's heartrate was 181bpm...which is EXCELLENT.


10wk5d
This is his body! You can see his little face with the nose and mouth (if you click on the picture, it will make it bigger.) and his sweet little feet. His chest is bulging because that's where his heart is. Right above his leg is his hand. I love this baby more than anything in the world.



The round thing is his head and the long thing is his arm. His hand is touching his face. Insert "AWWWWWW" here because I'm totally in love.


Keep praying for us! Your prayers are keeping this sweet baby safe!


10wk4d. Even though I would love to say that this bump is my baby, it's really not. I was so incredibly bloated...but that's okay. :)
Keep scrolling for another update from today!

2 comments:

  1. You're having a girl! I know it. Congratulations for seeing your sweet baby! Yea.
    -Lori @ http://www.thetowells.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Lori- I think it's a girl too. Cute pic of you both!

    ReplyDelete