Monday, February 23, 2009

Judd's Birthday Party!


We were singing happy birthday!


Blowing out his candles!


His delish choclate cake.


Opening cards



My gift to him. :)


Drew kept snuggling up to Mamaw's face. It was so sweet. I wish his eyes would've been open!


He LOVES gum bubbles.


So Dad tried to blow a big one...but...oops.


I wasn't going to put this on here, but really and truly, that's me! lol. I was SOUND asleep and apparently someone got ahold of my camera (::coughcoughAUDRAcoughcough::)


Drew and his Mamaw Betty. He is the JOY of her life.
Judd had a great birthday! Thank you to everyone for making it special! We had so much fun and we love you all so much. I'll write Judd's special birthday post on his actual birthday (February 28.)

2 comments:

  1. Loved all the pictures. We have the Mom + Dad = Me picture frame, too. Love it.

    -Lori
    http://www.thetowells.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Looove your ultrasound picture!!

    ReplyDelete