Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A visit with Drew!

I tried to keep my camera handy so we could catch happy moments with Drew! We caught PLENTY! :) I'm staying in Southaven with Audra, Andrew, & Drew while Judd is in Washington D.C. doing Farm Bureau stuff. I've had so much fun!


Aren't they sweet?


He loves his Daddy.

Drew thinks Andrew is very funny!


Just chillin' out in the chair.


Granna came by to see Drew!


The only picture with Aunt Kacie that is allowed. The rest were terrible!


Drew & Mommy!


Please notice the adorable overalls. My favorite!


I love that huge smile!


He melts my heart!! I can't wait for him to play with his cousin!
Sorry I haven't updated but I've been visiting and the computer has been the least of my thoughts! Judd will be home tomorrow night and I'm SO looking forward to it! I can't wait to see him! I've missed him!! I'll be doing my 9 week update tomorrow! I can't believe how quickly time is flying by!
I'm not near as bloated as I was, but you can actually see a little bump. Guess you'll see in my update tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment